Happy Friday! I can’t believe we’re about to wrap up another year. How crazy is that? I feel like 2019 flew by for me but I’ll be sharing more about my end of the year thoughts here in about a week.
– HAPPENINGS –
- It doesn’t feel like Christmas is next week but it sure is! Michael and I are headed up to Massachusetts to spend Christmas with my family. It’ll be a quick trip since we can’t take Juniper with us and because I’m 7 months pregnant – 6-7 hour road trips aren’t exactly fun right now, haha. I’m looking forward to it, though! Here’s hoping the weather will stay in our favor.
- We’re hard at work on Baby T’s nursery. Painting has been finished. Her crib and dresser have been assembled. And I have been spending a good amount of time figuring out how I want to organize her closet and dresser, as well as scouting out the perfect decor pieces. If you have any organization tips, drop them in the comments!
- Our Rochester, NY baby shower is the second weekend in January and I’m praying for good weather! The shower is going to be gorgeous – I can’t wait. I’ll be recapping it for the blog. It’s also in the plan to shoot some of my maternity photos while we’re up there but it’s really all weather dependent. For that shoot, I’m hoping to go to the spot on Lake Ontario where Michael proposed and where we had our first looks photos taken. It’s a special place so it’d be cool to have some of the maternity photos done there… but it’ll be SO COLD! So, fingers crossed!
- I’m having a hard time slowing down! It’s hard to have a long to-do list ranging from home things to blog things to baby things and to choose to rest instead, haha. I’m sure that after the holidays are over and we’re in 2020 that it’ll be a little easier for me. We’ll see!
– RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED –
- 50 Self-Care Ideas When You’re Short On Time
- Stocking Stuffers For Him & Her Under $15 (great for last-minute ideas!)
- Moving Through Life’s Milestones With Ford (very proud of this project!!)
- 30 Week Pregnancy Bumpdate
– END OF THE YEAR READER SURVEY –
It’s that time of year again – reader survey time! If you’re a dedicated reader of CWS, please take a few minutes to fill it out if you’re able to. Please, be kind and honest. Give me feedback that will be helpful to me, not tear me down.
As I’m shifting into motherhood over the next couple of months, I have some big things to evaluate. I don’t want to be a “mommy blogger” but I will definitely be incorporating motherhood into CWS.
Scroll over the form to continue to further questions. It should only take a couple of minutes to fill out. Thank you SO much! Your feedback is appreciated and super helpful.
I have some more content coming to you after Christmas, so be sure to stop back then! How are you wrapping up the last of 2019? Let’s chat!
Let’s connect! >> Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
The post CWS Happenings & End Of The Year Reader Survey appeared first on Coffee With Summer.