Busy days, busy seasons… we all have them! In those times, it can be really hard to find time for yourself, especially when it comes to decompressing and resting. Self-care is an important part of taking care of your whole self, not just on the days where you need it most. It should become a natural part of your routine and yes, that includes those busy days! We all need quick self-care activities that we depend on during these times.
But, I totally get it. Sometimes it’s hard (and near impossible) to prioritize self-care because we can become so pressed for time.
To be honest, I’m in one of those seasons right now. Michael and I are about to move over the next couple of weeks and in addition to that moving stress, we also have a lot to deal with since we’ll be selling our first home. #Adulting… Packing, cleaning, more packing, and a million different transitions to figure out.
Oh, and we can’t forget that I’m also pregnant, which adds another level of craziness. (Good craziness! We’re so grateful.)
Here's a list of 50 self-care ideas to do in 20 minutes or less! Perfect for those busy days (or seasons!)
Click To Tweet
Since so many of us can be tight on time some days, I wanted to put together a long list of self-care ideas that take only 20 minutes or less to do. Are you ready for it?
SELF-CARE ACTIVITIES FOR WHEN YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES OR LESS:
1. Go for a walk
2. Take deep breaths
3. Drink some fresh lemon water
4. Stretch or do some yoga
5. Open up the blinds – let the sun in
6. Take a power nap
7. Wash your face
8. Spend time with your pet
9. Have a healthy snack
10. Brush your hair
Related Reading: How To Create Your Own Self-Care Box
11. Apply some lotion – moisturize
12. Self massage your legs
13. Blast your favorite songs
14. Get in a quick cardio session
15. Call a family member
16. Paint your nails (quick-dry!)
17. Light a candle
18. Spend time in prayer
19. Take a quick hot shower
20. Freshen up your makeup
Self-Care Activities For When You Only Have 20 Minutes (Or Less!)
Click To Tweet
22. Make a fresh cup of coffee or tea
23. Do a brain dump
24. Sit outside and do nothing
25. Use a meditation app
26. Unfollow people on social media
27. Declutter one room
28. Recite some positive self-affirmations
29. Do a cleansing face mask
30. Write in a journal
31. Listen to a podcast
32. Use a hair mask
33. Practice gratitude
34. Delete unnecessary apps from your phone
35. Unsubscribe from emails you don’t want
36. Clear out photos/videos from your phone
37. Write out 5 life goals for yourself
38. Clear our your sock drawer
39. Try out a new lipstick color
40. Go to the drive-thru and get your favorite drink
41. Go for a drive on backroads
42. Write a letter to a loved one
43. Brush your teeth & floss and extra time
44. Watch a funny video on YouTube
45. Do a puzzle
46. Make that doctor’s appointment
48. Put on your favorite outfit
49. Indulge in your favorite snack
50. Plan a dedicated self-care day
Well, that’s a bulk of a list for ya! I hope you’re able to take away some of your favorite quick self-care activities from this list and let me know which ones you decide to put into action for yourself! Whether you’re looking for a quick pick-me-up time or you’re simply looking to be intentional with the 20 minutes that you have, these are some fun ideas all around.
Are you going through a busy season in life? If yes, then you NEED this list of quick & easy 50 self-care ideas!
Click To Tweet
Tell me, what’s your go-to self-care activity when you’re short on time? I’m always looking for new ideas! Take care of yourself. Let’s chat!
Let’s connect! >> Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
The post 50 Self-Care Activities When You’re Short On Time appeared first on Coffee With Summer.