Hey loves!! Ah! What a week it’s been since Mike and I were finally able to share our secret with the whole world. We are both over the moon and so thankful for all of the love and support our little one has already. My first bumpdate recapping my first trimester will be live here next week. I barely took any photos during my first trimester, so I need to get some pictures for content.
I promise that I’ll be getting more new content out over the next month. I’m still easing my way into my regular schedule which is taking longer than I had thought. I also have a ton going on with our home, the process of prepping to sell, and more. So… yeah! I have a lot going on. I think it’s important to put life first during these times. Thank you for your patience!
RECENT POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Back To School Fashion With Mudd At Kohl’s
- Our First Pregnancy Announcement!
– HAPPENINGS –
- I was interviewed by Mariah Magazine for her “Work The Web Interview Series” on the topic of Influencer Marketing. I talked through the basics of how Influencer Marketing works and the benefits it has in the marketing industry today, as well as some other helpful tips and pointers. Catch the entire video interview and other resources HERE!
- I was also interviewed for the Thrive Blogger Podcast all about how to overcome your fear of self-promotion as a blogger or creative entrepreneur (Episode 40). This is a topic that I’m hugely passionate about, so it was fun chatting with Bree all about it! (Random… I found out I was pregnant like 15 minutes before being interviewed for this podcast, haha. So I was a tiny little bit jumbled!) You can catch the Thrive Blogger Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, or Stitcher.
- I am looking forward to the fall time like never before. It’s always been my favorite season but being pregnant, I just can’t deal with this heat/humidity any longer. Bleh! Give me all the crisp air, falling leaves, and comfy clothes.
- You may have noticed that I have added ads to my blog site. I had debated doing this for about a year now and finally decided it was the right thing to do for my business. As a full-time blogger, it’s important that I intentionally maximize my income and this was one of the ways I best saw fit for now.
- I just signed my largest deal to date and I am SO excited to work on it and of course, share it with you eventually. So much good stuff is coming! Feeling abundantly grateful.
– CURRENTLY –
OBSESSED WITH… My new tote from LoVvé! (Pictured in these photos!) I had been in need of a new tote for a while now so when I got the chance to collaborate with LoVvé, I was stoked! I decided to go with their Cassy Classic Tote in Grey because I thought it’d be a great fit for fall and winter seasons coming up. I love how roomy the tote is – it has plenty of space to fit everything I need with me when I’m out and about.
LoVvé takes pride in dedicating their efforts to making well-crafted, functional, fashionable handbags at accessible price points. All of their pieces are simply stunning and timeless. I have my eyes on some of their crossbody bags, too. I’ll be sharing an in-depth look of the tote on IG Stories soon for you.
USE CODE: SUMMER10 for 10% off your order AND FREE shipping!
WATCHING… Big Brother… but honestly, I am not impressed with this season. These houseguests are some of the actual worst I’ve ever seen in the game. Very sad! Other than that, I recently finished Jane The Virgin and cried all the happy tears – SO sad it’s over! I’m also watching Dance Moms and So You Think You Can Dance because once a dancer, always a dancer. So stoked for all my fall shows to come back soon.
EATING… Lots of cereals, fruits, yogurt, and chicken! The only intense craving I’ve been having lately is for Wendy’s Spicy Chicken Nuggets ever since they came back, haha. They’ve always been my favorite and Baby T seems to love them, too! Winningggg!
EXCITED FOR… Moving. Well, eventually! It’ll be bittersweet to leave our first home because well, it’s our first home. We put a ton of love and work into it but I know it’ll serve another family well. We do have somewhat set-in-stone plans for moving but some are up in the air. I’ll chat more about those details when I’m able to.
WEARING… This t-shirt dress from Amazon on repeat. Legit. This is the BEST t-shirt dress I have ever worn. It fits just loose enough but still gives you shape. It has POCKETS! Such a huge deal. I love to tie my in the front because it’d be past my knees if I didn’t, haha. You bet I’m purchasing more colors. It comes in a ton of colors and it’s on sale for $9.99 (prime) right now!! Go buy one for yourself. You’ll be thanking me – I promise.
THE BEST T-SHIRT DRESS EVER!
Thanks for catching up with me today! How are you? Tell me what’s going on in your life. Are you excited for fall to arrive? Let’s chat!
Let’s connect! >> Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
The post CWS Happenings appeared first on Coffee With Summer.